Perch Condos is a new condo and townhouse development by Firmland Developments Corporation currently in preconstruction at 4694 Kingston Road, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Available units start from the high $400,000's. Perch Condos has a total of 168 units. Sizes range from 466 to 1385 square feet.
1. Great for Students – Post-secondary students attending the UofT Scarborough campus that are in need of off-campus housing will find Perch Condos an extremely attractive option as classes can be easily accessed by foot, transit, or vehicle. CondoNow indicates that the area is also great for families with children of any age as elementary and secondary schools are also located nearby.
2. Green Space - The area surrounding Perch Condos is a beautiful part of Scarborough where residents will have easy access to green spaces, lush parks, nature trails, and beaches along Lake Ontario. CondoNow acknowledges that nearby green spaces include Colonel Danforth Park, Morningside Park, Lower Highland Creek Park, East Point Park, and the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail.
3. Transit Options – Residents of Perch Condos will be just mere steps away from TTC bus routes that will allow them to travel seamlessly throughout the city and easily connect to nearby post-secondary institutions, the Toronto Zoo, GO Transit stations, and TTC rail lines. CondoNow states that residents who are looking to use public transportation to commute into Union Station can do so in just under an hour.
4. Highway Access - Perch Condos is conveniently located near major thoroughfares in the area, including Highway 401, allowing residents to seamlessly travel throughout the city and GTA. CondoNow notes that motorists looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core can easily connect to the Don Valley Parkway and arrive in just half an hour.
5. Lifestyle Amenities - This exclusive and established community located within Scarborough is an amenity-rich area of the city where residents of Perch Condos will have easy access to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities. CondoNow indicates that dining, shopping, and entertainment options abound the area. The Scarborough Town Centre, which is the largest shopping centre in the city’s east end is home to over 250 retailers and services.
Firmland Development Corporation is a real estate development company that has years of expertise in home building, construction, property, and investment management. Their leadership team has been responsible for the construction of over 1,500 homes and condos.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREAs By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.